Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 841 flash Reviews

Fly And Blast Fly And Blast

Not really worth it

The first 2 levels were nice and easy, then level 3 got a bit harder and level 4 was just insanely ridiculous. The ammount of enemy bullets is just impossible to dodge because they basically fill the whole screen and the weapon upgrades don't really do that much damage.

Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

Love it

I played it all the way through and enjoyed every second of it. This game isn't based on luck but skill and tactics, there were about 3 levels that I had to do several times to get all 3 stars and they were the only ones I would consider hard. The one thing that put me off just a little bit was that you only get 5 points for collecting all the stars so I sort of felt that getting all the stars wasn't worth 5 points, but the game itself is the most addictive game I've played here in a long time.

(+) Argent Burst (+) Argent Burst

Nice

I really liked this game, it was fun, simple and original although I can't destroy the rocket for some reason, I was shooting directly at them and the lines and nothing happened.

Phit Phit

Tricky but great

This game really gets you to concentrate really hard. I couldn't get past level 5 because it was just really hard for me at that point. Music might help make this game for enjoyable.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Good game

This gets really challenging as you progress but the character was very slippery which makes it hard to land on objects without slipping off.

-Spirit Guide- -Spirit Guide-

I enjoyed it

I thought the game was just brilliant, the different ways to control the spirits was really good and the timer is what makes it good.

-/ TBA /- -/ TBA /-

Got hard pretty quickly

The game is really good but it started to get hard after 4 or 5 levels. I like the idea of the game but would have been better off being a bit easier.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Really good

This game is so fun, the reason why I like it is because it's a complete massacre and once you get all the upgrades, thats when the fun begins.

Tank Forces Tank Forces

Not too bad

The reason I didn't like it was because it was slow and the graphics didn't excite me much. There was too much repetition and I stopped after 2 levels.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Hard but good

It took me a few attempts to understand the game but I came across a few bugs which were really annoying and affected me in some parts of the game.